Developers increasingly have Android on the brain ;).
Apple’s App Store attracted thousands of developers and boasts hundreds of thousands of apps. While most other platforms have been less successful with central app repositories, Android is the only other platform really vying for the attention of developers. Several recent reports suggest interest in Android among developers is growing significantly, while interest in BlackBerry, Palm, Symbian, and Windows Mobile continues to erode.
- Mobile Developer Economics 2010 and Beyond (PDF) (visionmobile.com)
- Mobile Developer Survey, June 2010 (appcelerator.com)
- 100 Most Talked-About Cross-Platform Mobile Developers (spreadsheets.google.com)
- Developing for the iPhone and Android: The pros and cons (computerworld.com)
- Freelancer.com Announces the Fastest Growing Online Jobs for Q2 with the Release of the Freelancer Fast 50 (prnewswire.com)
Who said? Chris Foresman said😉.